Re: virtual host failure on SUSE

Eric Covener wrote:
Given the number of files SUSE spread it over, that is a little difficult!
But I've cracked it ... NameVirtualHost directive was missing

Perhaps you added it to one of the files the package manager things
should be overlayed during an upgrade, instead of one of the files to
be preserved/customized.

What is confusing is the way that the start process pulls all the vhost files into one and deletes them, but does not have a 'NameVirtualHost' to go with that :( I've run a clean install and it IS missing. I WILL replace SUSE when I do get a chance since this really does screw up managing each vhost. I'm just stuck with it on the hosting machines.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL