Authentication and Authorization against different LDAP URLs

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to configure Apache vhost.ssl to enable LDAP user authentication and LDAP group authorization when these are implemented on two different LDAP URLs.

My understanding is that specifying multiple URLs for AuthLDAPURL will not work for something like this - right ?

I know that for WebSphere, there is an option for specifying an alternate URL for group authorization in terms of the ldap.group.URL property overriding the ldap.URL property used for authentication - but I have searched in vain for a corresponding property for Apache.

Any ideas how this can be accomplished ?

Thanks and regards

Palle Sejer

Medmindre andet er angivet ovenfor: / Unless Otherwise Stated Above:
IBM Danmark ApS
Nymøllevej 91
2800 Kongens Lyngby, Danmark
CVR nr.: 65305216