Re: ssl certifikate mismatch

>From my experience the configuration file is a top down processing.  If you repeat a setting multiple times it will usually take the last setting.
In this example it wouldn't surprise me if you repeat the setting of virtual server with the same value, it returns an error trying to match the certificate name on the second certificate.

If the virtual server name is not used the reverse DNS lookup finds the appropriate name equivalent to the ip address.

Kevin
http://kevincastellow.workintel.com