Authenticating Apache against multiple groups in LDAP

Hey Guys!

I have the following scenario. I want to authenticate and authorize users in a Apache server against an LDAP server.
The things is that there is so a need to make this authorization checking up if the user is in one of many groups.
The question is: is that possible? If it is, how can I make it happen?

I have sucess on doing this authorization against one single group, but not search in many.

<Location /somepath>

AuthType Basic
AuthName "Secret path"
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLDAPUrl ldap://ldapserver/ou=organization,ou=org
AuthzLDAPAuthoritative on
AuthLDAPBindDN "uid=serviceuser,ou=services,ou=corp,ou=organization,ou=org"
AuthLDAPBindPassword "servicepwd"

AuthLDAPGroupAttribute uniqueMember
AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN on

require ldap-group cn=group1,ou=Groups,ou=corp,ou=organization,ou=org

</Location>

In group1 there is a list in uniqueMember attribute containing all the DN users.

Please help!

Rodrigo Montenegro de Oliveira