Re: KeepAlive settings for reverse proxy (was: Apache module that enables ActiveX)

Jonas, many thanks for your efforts to help me. Honestly I did not understand what's the problem.
The anomaly I noticed is that:
Scenario A: client --> webserver application
The ActiveX
(TeeChart) works. Sessions between client and WAS 2 are always fixed (seeing the program TCPView on Windows)
Scenario B:
client --> proxy --> webserver application
ActiveX (TeeChart) does not work. Sessions are many more as explained in previous mail.

What I want is a test for setting the proxy between the client -> proxy -> application only persistent sessions.
To do this I made these settings are correct?

ProxyPreserveHost On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 0
KeepAliveTimeout 60
KeepAlive On