Re: Apache 2.2 downloading file instead of displaying

It looks like the Content-Disposition header is set to attachment for your .php and .html files and I don't know why. You can try putting following in your apache config file:

<FilesMatch "\.html$">
    ForceType text/html
</FilesMatch>

and see if it works.