loadbalancer not working as expected

Hello all. Please, bear with me. I have made a configuration on
workers.properties file to balance dynamic servlet content through
three application servers, using Tomcat as our web server. As per the
configuration, I am not seeing the load being balance across all three
app servers, but rather the load goes especifically to one of them.
Once I shutdown this Tomcat server, the load goes to another server
and so on. I am seeing this through the Sessions column under Tomcat's
manager application on each server. It is my understanding the the
load should be almost round-robin. So, Im going to show you my
configuration to see if you can light me on any errors.

First, we are using apache Apache/2.0.58 and Tomcat Tomcat/5.5.23.
Operating system is HP-UX 11.31, Both components comes bundled with
HP-UX Web Server Suite.

Here's the content of the workers.properties file.

worker.list=loadbalancer,jkstatus

worker.appsvr1.port=8009
worker.appsvr1.lbfactor=37
worker.appsvr1.host=192.168.4.21
worker.appsvr1.connection_pool_timeout=600
worker.appsvr1.retries=2
worker.appsvr1.socket_keepalive=true
worker.appsvr1.type=ajp13

worker.appsvr2.port=8009
worker.appsvr2.lbfactor=25
worker.appsvr2.host=192.168.4.22
worker.appsvr2.connection_pool_timeout=600
worker.appsvr2.retries=2
worker.appsvr2.socket_keepalive=true
worker.appsvr2.type=ajp13

worker.appsvr3.port=8009
worker.appsvr3.lbfactor=37
worker.appsvr3.host=192.168.4.23
worker.appsvr3.connection_pool_timeout=600
worker.appsvr3.retries=2
worker.appsvr3.socket_keepalive=true
worker.appsvr3.type=ajp13

worker.jkstatus.type=status
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=appsvr1,appsvr2,appsvr3
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=true

NOTE: Previously, I had lbfactor set to 37 on all three. and in an
attemp to change the behaivour I have been flirting with lower values
for appsvr2, but with not avail. Currently, the appsvr that is getting
the most load is appsvr2. It is annoying, because to solve the problem
I have to bounce Tomcat every time, since the application starts to
gets slow. So, how do I do to get Apache to distribuite the load
uniformily (at least round-robin) across all three ? Is there any
missing configuration you can point out on the workers.properties ? At
your request, I can show you the mod_jk.conf file.

Thansk! appreciate any help!