RE: questions regarding the version 2.2.15

Hi,

Apache does all that and much more ... all inclusive :)
Suggested readings :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_ssl.html
in particular : http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_ssl.html#sslproxymachinecertificatefile