Re: Centralized logging.

I'm using syslog-ng. It does the job.

A nice little rsync script is nice, but you're still storing log files on the individual servers until you run some rsync and delete script. This can be risky if resources are limited or machines are ephemeral.

NFS has its own issues as well. You've got to ask yourself "What's my plan B" and write that into your logging config/scripts.