Re: How to limit number of particular request in apache.

On 04/03/10 04:18, Anuradha wrote:
Hi All,
I want to limit the number of "particular" requests in apache
For example
I have httpd running on my system. My webserver provides a upload and
download service.
I want to configure appache in a way that at the max it can serve 100
uploads and 200 downloads not more than that.
When I looked into the archives I came across MaxConnPerIP where they
are limiting request per IP
Wondering if there is any configurable parameter to limit on particular
request.
Thanks,
Anu.

Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/>.

I don't know bout limiting no. of requests, but using <Limit> and LimitRequestBody, you can control the maximum size of uploads / downloads.

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Administrator