Re: timeout experience

I see this in mod_jk logs:

--
[Tue Mar 30 13:18:29.862 2010] [13058:4143291040] [error]
ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1467): (host2532) connecting to
backend failed. Tomcat is probably not started or is listening on the
wrong port (errno=111)
--

And after this point our response time on the client side skyrocket.
And we keep getting hundreds of above error every second. Question is

worker.tc.type=lb
worker.tc.balance_workers=host2532,host2533
worker.tc.sticky_session=true