Re: mod_fcgid question

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Matthias Leopold <matthias@xxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm using mod_fcgid to run php as a suexec cgi on a debian lenny system.
> mod_fcgid version is 2.2 (from debian). although everything seems to
> work basically i'm seeing lines like this
>
> [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: Cache unable to open file for writing:
> cache/956287ab2d93bc91ee48c8b4204c93f1
>
> in apache error log. i don't know where this is coming from nor where to
> configure anything concerning "cache".

you probably already knew this, but your CGI application is writing
this message to stderr, and mod_fcgid is capturing and logging it;
httpd/mod_fcgid don't generate this message

try searching for the message (starting with "Cache unable"); I just found

http://expressionengine.com/forums/viewthread/37188/