Re: mod_php script 'queue'

I may have miss-understood your question but the fact that your second
script gets put in a queue may have to do with the fact that you are
using persistent connections. Have you tried disabling this off to see
if apache process the second request right of way?

I'm not saying that disabling persistent connections is the solution
that you are having with your report page, I'm mostly referring to the
question of whether this was the expected behavior.

-r