Re: server Error 500: howto examine what apache got

Hi Charan,

thanks (I will look at it) but I can see the headers
from and to firefox with firebug too.

But I don't thnik that this will help me:

I need to see what *apache* gets back from the cgi script!

Reason:
 1. apache gets a bad header/ bad code where  the header is not OK
 2. apache generates a nice correct html output page with an error message
 3. my firefox sees this webpage (but not the bad code, its too late here)

But again,

thanks for the fast response ;-)

Anton