RE: apache on windows

> Brent Davidson <brent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> :
> Website was built on Linux box using php. Site was moved to Windows
> Web server box with IIS, Mysql, PHP. New webdesigner said it did not
> "work" right, due to transition from Linux to Windows.

Desing is about images, HTML and CSS: no relation with the OS.

If your installation delivers different HTML/CSS output from one OS to
another, then ask the PROGRAMMER (the one who made the PHP).

The DESIGNER has no word to say about the reason of design breakage.

I dont understand why did you accept him to suggest you about your work.

-Just for the record- I did not accept his suggestion. The designer did this to the server.
I got this after he "broke" it.
Brent