Re: How can I configure setting a Header in httpd.conf based on content type?

Ah thanks, that would explain it as yes, it's a proxy.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Tom Evans <tevans.uk@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Baljeet Nijjhar
> In fact, FilesMatch doesnt seem to work for anything (inlcuding the string
> you sent for images etc). I'm using my HTTP server as a proxy server. I
> wonder if I need to do something with Directory as well ...
> Right now, I'm feeling like the only solution is to set them up in my
> application code using a filter. Is this recommended, or must it done at the
> proxy server level?

FilesMatch matches files - real files, existing on disk. If your
handler doesn't refer to files on local disk, eg proxying, then it
will never match a Files or FilesMatch section.

The equivalent solution is to use LocationMatch. See
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sections.html#filesystem for details
on the differences between the two,

Cheers

Tom