Feature request: Set lbfactor to 0 in mod_proxy_balancer

First off, please let me know if this is not the right place to submit a feature request for an httpd module.  I searched the website but could not find instructions to do this and did not want to submit this to the bug tracker.

We have been using httpd and mod_proxy_balancer for some time now and have been very successful and happy with its performance and configuration.  However, one feature is missing and that is the ability to have an active BalancerMember with an lbfactor of 0.  We frequently roll new versions of our application to our production environment and want to test the specific BalancerMember manually before allowing public traffic to hit it.  We currently do this by setting the lbfactor to 1 and all other members to 100 but that still means some of traffic will hit the newer version before we are done testing.  Can mod_proxy_balancer be modified to allow an lbfactor of 0?  We could still hit the backend member by manually setting our cookie value, but this would prevent any new sessions from hitting it.

Thanks.

Cameron