Re: FIPS 140_2 compliant for mod_proxy?

I don't understand what do you talk about SSL, because, maybe I try to connect on 443, but I don't have any echo.

If apache send data to php script, my script just repeat the data (echo). Here my PHP script can get only the first request. This isn't php in cause, because the strace don't view any data send to php-cgi when I wrote anything on the connection (but TCPDUMP can view the data on port 80, it's normal, this is the port of proxy script through apache)