Re: Can I have 2 httpd servers running on 2 different ports?

Do you really need two different web servers?  You can use 1 web server to listen on two different ports.  Just duplicate the sections with the ports numbers in the one configuration file.

If in fact you really do want two different web servers, you will need two completely different configuration files.  Add '-f <filename>' to your apachectl command to point at each configuration file.

Dan

Please respond to users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx