Re: Apache is slow at accepting connections

From: "Sandro Tosi" <sandro.tosi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 02 February, 2010 15:58
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Apache is slow at accepting connections

We are running Apache as a reverse proxy for a JBoss instance, so we can expect almost no memory leak, so we'll try either with 0 or with a very high value.

Sandro,

We use various applications at work that use JBoss, and I see the samethings you see. I would suspect that it is an issue with Jboss. At times we have to call in support to restart the hung jboss services to enable faster connection times.

Do you exhibit this same delay on non-jboss served pages?

Thanks,
Daniel