Re: Updated Fedora 11 server on PPC and now site is down completely!

Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:15:31 +0200
Kaya Saman <SamanKaya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

?>

^ try and tell...

Ok what was weird is that I tried several things:

Basically nothing worked! So I reverted back to my original:

And I managed to see my site again, even though the middle menu bar is a bit messed up...... and since that's plain old html and not php it is odd!!

However even more frustrating is that if one clicks the links button:

http://www.optiplex-networks.com/links.php

What worked 2 minutes ago now doesn't even show up and there don't seem to be any errors reported in Apache log either :-(

I checked the permissions and all seem fine, I even checked the syntax with a backup copy and again all is fine??

I wish I hadn't done that upgrade now :-/