Re: Apache on IA64

I have not targetted IA64, but I've done a quite a lot of binaries for
EMT64/AMD64.

They mostly compile fine except a few kinks here and there in PSDK and
such, but It should be possible. I'm not aware of any problems related
to code that stops working, but I hardly use(d) every thing of apache.
Atleast the more common stuff is working.

If you have the hardware and tools, it should probably be similar than
the steps needed for EMT64/AMD64.

You can probably follow my tutorial:
http://www.blackdot.be/?inc=apache/knowledge/tutorials/x64

It's a bit dated though and each release seem to vary a bit since
errors and warnings seem to come and go but it's never been anything
big that a simple google session didn't solve for me.

I do seem to have more success when starting from the *NIX source so
you may wish to read
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Win32SourceConversion aswel.

Hopefully this will be somewhat helpful.

~Jorge