RE: Multiple ssh login prompts

How are your Basic Auth realms defined? Do you have a single realm with
all content within? Or many parallel realms? Or nested realms?

You mention "panes" so I guess that components of the site are loaded
with dojo ContentPanes or iframes or similar? If so, how do the hrefs
look? Do they have absolute URLs
(href="https://ootbcomp.com/path/to/content";) or relative links
(href="/path/to/content")?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Linux s2.ootbcomp.com 2.6.30.8-64.fc11.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Sep
> 25 04:43:32
> EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> The server is loaded from a fedora package:
> httpd.x86_64                       2.2.13-1.fc11
>
> @updates
> Server version: Apache/2.2.13 (Unix)
> mediawiki is from a fedora package:
> mediawiki.x86_64                     1.15.1-50.fc11
>
> @updates
>
> In the ssl_access_log I can see the multiple requests for the page,
> favicon, a php file, some css, some images, etc...and it
> seems that for
> each of them, I get an ssl login prompt.
>
> Patrick

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.