Re: Setting up a basic http proxy?

You are looking at the right documentation, you need to add rules that
are custom to your situation.

For example if your web server serving the JS is running on port 8080
a rule would look like

ProxyPass /js http://localhost:8080/

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)