Re: Logs of uploaded files from browser

Hi Devraj,

Actually i mean by files uploaded through the client side by any browser? I have the web site through which I am providing the facility to upload the files. Now I want to check out how many files were uploaded and details through apache web server logs. Please advice me how to do this.

Thanks,
Manoj

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Devraj Mukherjee <devraj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you mean files uploaded by applications running on the Apache
server or by something like mod_dav?

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)