Http server not working from everywhere

I installed apache http server 2 on my ubuntu linux computer at home. I also
have a router which I forwarded the http port to that computer. My problem
is that my friend, who is not on the same network, can access my website
without any problem. But at my girlfriends house, I can't get access to the
website, the site says that the link is broken.
So, depending from where I am trying to access the website from, it can work
or not.

I really don't know what can cause that, so this is why I need some help.

Thanks,

Pop123