Re: What is wrong with this RewriteCond?

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Perl Whore <whoreperl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I read the docs for the flags and it says for [C] that if a rule is
> not matched then it skips the rest of the rules.

I told you my example was "advanced"...

> What I'm trying to do are set individual rules for the same condition
> and not a chain of rules. So only the rule that match should be
> applied.

Only rules that match will ever  be applied. Basically apache just
tries all the rules in sequence, and if they match the rule gets
applied. That means that several rules can be applied, unless rewrite
rule processing stops (because of a flag)

--
krist.vanbesien@xxxxxxxxx
krist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx