Re: Counting requests

ricardo figueiredo wrote:
hi,

How Can I count the number of requests processed ?

For example,
I would like to count the number of requests were processed each ten
seconds. Like as monitor
Maybe first look at tools such as munin (http://munin.projects.linpro.no/) and webalizer.

In a very generic way, I would recommend looking at it this way : Apache can already generate an access log (CustomLog) with basically all the information you need or want for analysing your webserver traffic, and this log generation is fairly-well optimised. Anything that you would introduce in addition in the webserver is likely to have a significant impact on performance. So look at existing tools which analyse the access log after the fact and present it nicely, rather than re-inventing the world.