Re: How to enable PUT request on Apache/2

From: "Yetkin Degirmenci" <yetkin81@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 17 December, 2009 13:46
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  How to enable PUT request on Apache/2

Hello everyone,

I need to enable PUT request on my VPS server because I bought a comercial cms.
Even my service provider can't figure it out.
I'm not so familar those kind of things.
Only thing we tried made a alias with Davlock it were PUT work under subdirectory but I need to work under publich_html but we can't define alias to "/" root directory.
any help realy apreciated.

Best Regards.
Yetkin Degirmenci

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4665 (20091206) __________

http://www.eset.com

Yetkin,

What CMS did you buy, and have you checked the readme or installation howtos on how to install it? What are you attempting to do? Enabling http_put can put your system at risk.

Thanks,
Daniel