Re: Using SSLCipherSuite to restrict to faster cipher algorithms

Hey Justin,

Thanks for your answer.  I did add the various versions of the SSLCipherSuite directive to my virtual host container, sorry if that wasn't clear.

In the meantime I found that, by inspecting the handshake between TortoiseSVN and Apache, the connection does use RC4, which is good.  Still, I don't understand why this doesn't happen with Firefox (it always uses AES 256, which shouldn't be allowed, if I understand things correctly).  Any clue?

Cheers,
Franz