Re: Apache httpd replication / proxy mirror server?

True it's not apaches business, but would be stupid if it was possible, hence me asking. I did a search for replication module but could'nt find anything, so I figured that I either searched with wrong words or it was not possible. Asking this list was then my best shot.

Forgot to say thanks to Tom for the quick answer.. And thanks to you (Nick) for the suggestions.

Regards Nino