RE: proxy 502 problem uploading a large file

Hi Scott, I recently posted a message to the group about a 502 error I was getting:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/200911.mbox/%3c9A7D6213F32E30428D8C94E8441C8AC85C8A8F3B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3e

Given the description of your environment, it's not clear if my situation relates. But consider a possible TCP timeout with your back-end server. In my case, I was able to adjust a Linux parameter to increase the number of SYN-ACK packets the OS sent to keep the TCP connection alive - not a great solution, but a verified workaround.