Re: cannot install a SSL certificate : any idea folks ? Going nuts over SSL..

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Crypto Sal <crypto.sal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the future, please bottom post to the mailing list. It makes it much easier to read.

Here's a great article on how to see if the modulus on the private key and the modulus on the certificate match.

http://kb.wisc.edu/middleware/page.php?id=4064

You may also want to read the openssl man pages.