Tool to monitor apache processes

Hi,

I am looking for a tool to monitor apache processes, I am interested to find how much memory does each process consume for each request, It would be nice if I that information is recorded in a log which can later be analyzed for statistics, maxima and minima. I am currently looking to explore memory consumption by each process and time spent to serve each process. Is there any tool out there which helps monitoring at each process/request level. I am managing php web app for which I need to know memory consumption, using top or apache top is not convenient to monitor over long period.

Thanks
Dipen