Re: mod_authnz_ldap with wildcard certificate

Ok I can also post this question on openldap forum, but :
- my main question is : is there anybody 's running wilcard certificates for LDAPs authentication under Apache ?
- configuration for openldap is different than inside the mod_ldap (only few directives in mod_ldap) so what if I can make it work with Openldap ? (which is the case but without cetificate validation).
-francois

* Francois Pernet <Francois.Pernet@xxxxxxx> [2009-11-13 09:12]:
> B) Tests with OpenLdap
[...]
> Doesn't work.

I guess then you'd better get this working on its own, before
continuing with httpd (it's certainly easier to debug LDAP connections
with a full blown LDAP command line tool),
-peter