Re: activating xml2enc makes client getting HTML-Page take very long

 Can you get mod_diagnostics
output to track the data running through the filter?

I'll try that after lunch. Ask if you want to know anything else. (I can for example packet sniff the connection between IE and the proxy, and give you the debug output of mod_proxy_html in that constallation. Provided you are interested in that information.)

Okay, I have created a debian package with alien (as there does not seem to exist a native debian package), and gotten apache to load the module.
Which configuration makes it give it the output you want? (on http://apache.webthing.com/mod_diagnostics/ I don't see any usage instructions)

If I still used the old version of proxy-html, I guess I'd change the filter chain to "SetOutputFilter diagnostics proxy-html diagnostics"?
But that line is commented out now, and replaced by "ProxyHTMLEnable On".
So just tell me how to generate the output you want to have. I'd then send the output to your email adress only, as there is no need for the application data to be on the public list.

Martin