From: Hickey, Tom [mailto:tom.hickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 7:10 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  POST message handling in 2.2.8 vs 2.2.9

Hello All,

This is the continuation of a thread that was titled "Increase Logging" but that doesn't seem to make much sense anymore so I am starting a new thread.  The core of the problem is that my application sends a POST message which goes through the mod_isapi module to a MSFT ISAPI dll.  What I have found is that in 2.2.8 the HTTP_IN and CORE_IN incoming filters are used on the message but in 2.2.9 only the CORE_IN filter is used and therefore the message does not get parsed into the buckets and sent out to the external DLL.
I can't seem to find anything in the CHANGES logs specific to this so thought I would send it out and see if anyone had any ideas why the HTTP_IN filter would not be added for this message.
Thanks.

Tom Hickey