Re: VirtualHost Directory Not Found

Igor,
Thanks very much for your questions.
I removed the DocumentRoot and Directory stanzas from
default-serverl.conf just to simplify things where  I could.

The path in the Directory stanza is the same as DocumentRoot.  It was
my understanding that an Alias would only be needed if  the files were
in a different location.

Again, thanks for the questions.

Bob

"When you find a big kettle of crazy, its best not to stir it."  - Dilbert