Re: ad-supported apache proxy

Thanks for the response. I tried compiling it and ran into issues.
However, I am not sure that fundamentally this is the best approach.
Replacing or injecting content into the proxied site content will
work. I've tried modifying the body, head, html, script tags. It just
hasn't worked reliably for me... for example with google.com or
yahoo.com. I was wondering if doing an internal redirect, framing the
url (so that it renders as normal) and placing my ads outside would be
better.