Re: Increase Logging

Hickey, Tom wrote:
Andre

Thank you for your comments but I felt pretty confident stating that it was not a script problem because I do not have any scripts in my cgi directory. The actual issue is a security issue on my WIN XP box:

[Thu Oct 22 11:02:56 2009] [warn] [client 192.168.0.3] ISAPI: ServerSupportFunction HSE_REQ_GET_IMPERSONATION_TOKEN is not supported: C:/Program Files/Common Files/MSSoap/Binaries/SOAPISAP.dll

Tom,
unless I am mistaken, you already asked a question about this dll on another thread, and I already answered that this was not a part of Apache. Whatever you may think that the problem is, Apache is evidently seeing this as a cgi application, seeing an output from that application as incorrect HTTP output, and logging the error as such. Any error message written by that application to STDOUT, without being prefixed by some valid HTTP header, would be considered as such incorrect HTTP output.

You should ask further questions about this to the supplier of that dll.
It may just not be compatible with the version of Apache you are trying to run it with.

I stand by my bet offer.