server side scripts + local display

Hi all,

Unsure of this is the right place for this but let me try.

So I have various scripts that run server side like so;

http://internal-http/script

The contents of those scripts runs fine.

So I run a command in my script which requires an xterm, say xeyes for example.

While I can run xeyes from a remote login shell, when I try to run xeyes from a script like so;

http://internal-http/xeyes-script

in the Apache error logs, I get;

Can't open display.

I'm only using xeyes as am example because it requires an xterm. Its on my Centos distro.

Hope some one can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.