Re: .htaccess files not working from internet? intranetaccess fine

Did you ever investigate the response headers or lookup basic auth in squid?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaya Saman <SamanKaya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:02:52
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  .htaccess files not working from internet? intranet
 access fine
Hi guys,

sorry don't mean to be pushy or hasty but has anyone any idea of why my
security within .htaccess isn't working through the internet???

I kinda got some responses which at least I think helped identify the
problem more specifically but nothing to solve my issues... :-(

Thanks again, I do respect the fact that everyone has jobs and lives
which is why I waited till now as I assume the thread has got stale??

Many thanks for any solutions or probably ones ;-)

regards,

Kaya