Re: Re: SSI + content-length headers

I did some work on this and able to insert content-length header.

Now the issue is with last-modified header only.

I cannot use xbithack full.

I dont have to calculate exact last modified header as my CDN provider is happy with any Dummy last-modifed header having value older then current time. What i need to do is to insert last-modifed header with value 1 week older then current time.

Any directions ?