Re: Apache2 downloads .pl file instead of executes it

Also put the handler statement in the same directory

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl

so it looks like

<Directory /what_ever_your_cgi_dir_is>
Options +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
</Directory>

or what ever extension you are using for the cgi programs.