Re: apache2 core dump

Ah forgot about the tool ... used pstack to debug the core dumps since it is a production server and don't have gdb available.

Cheers,

Igor

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Igor Cicimov <icicimov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Nick,

First thanks for your reply much appreciate it.

Yes, the server is reverse proxy only and from what I could see from couple of other core dumps they all look the same. First I thought it might be the proxy_html module causing this but now I'm not that sure and might be something more serious.

I'll have a look in the patch and see if it is applicable to me.

Thanks,

Igor