Re: css styles

On 17.09.09 20:17, pch0317 wrote:
> If I access my website like for example
> "http://192.168.0.32/css/style.css"; I get content of my style.css.
>
> I would like to add that when I access my website
> "http://192.168.0.32/index.html"; by Ms Internet Explorer, everythink
> work correctly. But, when I use Iceveasel, Firefox or Chrome it is like
> css style aren't exist.

looks like someone used a backslash when referencing to style, M$ usually
(when you don't turn it off) converts that to slash.

if not, look at the <link> tag referencing to style and the relevant logs.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
The 3 biggets disasters: Hiroshima 45, Tschernobyl 86, Windows 95