Re: Regarding OpenLDAP Access From Apache

Should I assume that the certificate presented to apache is not the correct one?

But the same certificate works fine when I use it on my ldap server where the ldap client is also installed.

Regards
Asimananda

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Peter Schober <peter.schober@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Asimananda Mohanty <asimananda.mohanty@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-09-21 14:11]:
> I can see client hello, server hello, certificate from server, server hello
> done, encrypted handshake messages on my packet sniffer.
> Well, I can see some checksum error in the server hello, certificate,
> encrypted handshake messages.
>
> For all the above messages, port 636 on my ldap server has been
> used.

So the hypothesis of httpd not sending anything certainly is not
justified. Back to getting ssl to work from httpd to slapd, I guess.
-peter