Handling Error Codes

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post to this list, so I apologize if this question has already been addressed.

I am currently running Apache 2.2.9 on a Windows XP SP3 box (development machine).  I have a certain directory that appears in all of my virtual hosts as part of the backend servlet engine.  I have added the following to my Apache httpd.conf file:

<Location /some/directory>
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1
</Location>

This works perfectly to prevent any public users from accessing that directory on my site.  However, when I visit that directory on the site, I get an Error 403 (Forbidden).  Obviously, this gives away the fact that that directory even exists.  As such, I would also like to take a kind of "Security by Obscurity" approach by forwarding all Error 403 requests to Error 404.  If possible, I would like to avoid messing with mod_rewrite and really don't want to create custom error pages for every error...although I will if that's the best solution.  So, is there some kind of code that I can use that will just forward those requests to another error template?

EXAMPLE:

<Location /some/directory>
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1
ErrorDocument 403 some code to forward it to ErrorDocument 404
</Location>

Any help will be much appreciated!  :-)

Thanks,

Tanner