304 http headers in apache proxy

Hi All,

I'm using the apache proxy balancer for balancing all requests on my
web application over a set of litespeed servers. Because this
web-application is integrated into another web application using an
iFrame, and because most of the users use IE 7.0, I have to set a P3P
CP="CAO PSA OUR" header in all http responses in order to maintain my
cookie on the browser. This P3P header is set by my application
framework, is served by litespeed and is proxied by apache.

However, when my application generates a 304 http response (NOT
MODIFIED) and litespeed send it to the apache proxy, apache seems to
remove the header. The consequence is that IE 7.0 drops my cookie and
my user is suddenly logged out.

Is there a way to prevent apache from modifying my 304 responses?

Best regards,

Samuel