Re: Serving partial data of in-memory common data set

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your response

> This might not be an option if image access varies based on
> privilege
> of user (or if every user has unique images), but have you
> considered
> using a spritemap for the images?  50 http requests
> can be non-trivial.

Images are in file store, and yes they are served only
if the user is authenticated, but they are not unique
to each user. All the images come from the common set.

Spritemap, would perhaps, be useful if we are to just
show the images alone. We need to intersperse the
images with form elements, such as radio buttons and
check boxes for selections.

One of the issues we are looking to resolve is the number
additional requests due to image sources.

Thanks